5 Must Try Pisco Cocktails from LA's Top Bartenders
Where are all of our Pisco fans? We had our first taste of Pisco 20 year ago hiking Choquequirao (The Other Machu Picchu) and we were immediately hooked. Pisco can be traced back to 16th century Spanish settlers, but only started to become a top-shelf staple over the past few years both in the U.S. and globally.
Today, we are excited to team up with our friends at El Gobernador Pisco and LA’s Top bartenders to share some of our favorite Pisco cocktails. Hope you enjoy!
1. Jason Yu Wants to Give You All the Piscos
2. The Garnish Guy Serves Up His Must Try Tiki Pisco
3. If you haven’t tried Aaron’s Thorn Tree cocktail, you are missing out.
4. Good luck getting the name of this cocktail out of your head.
4. Pisco and Champagne? Take my money Dee!
Thanks for checking out these Must Try Cocktails sponsored by our friends at El Gobernador Pisco. Make sure to follow us on our search for The Best Drink Ever. Cheers!